RVD-HI DP > HDMI adapter
Active converter to connect a HDMI screen to the PC with DisplayPort output.
|Device support||up to 1920 x 1200|
|PC connection||DP M, integrated connector|
|Power supply||on the bus|
Where to buy
The handy little converter quickly and easily solves the problem of connecting a monitor/TV/projector with a HDMI input to a computer with a DisplayPort output.
The converter also transfers sound without loss of quality and does not require any external power supply.
The reduction is one-way, i.e. the converter from DisplayPort to HDMI, not vice versa.
DP INPUT • HDMI OUTPUT • AUDIO PASS-THROUGH
The hardware converter without the need for any installation or setup ensures high-quality transfer of image and sound up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz. The adapter also supports all lower resolutions.
Both mirroring and extension of the primary monitor area are supported.
WUXGA 1920x1200 max. • Mirrored Desktop • Extended Desktop
• Insert the converter directly into the computer's DisplayPort connector.
• Connect the HDMI cable from the monitor, TV, or projector to the HDMI output connector of the converter.
• When the computer is turned on, the converter is immediately operational; no drivers need to be installed.
• Turn on the viewer and, if necessary, set the input to HDMI.
• The image appears on the viewer.
• Set the DisplayPort output as the default sound playback device (or install audio drivers for the graphics card of your computer).
DisplayPort -> HDMI active adapter AXAGON RVD-HI to connect HDMI monitor/TV/projector to the computer with the DisplayPort output.
The hardware converter without the need for any installation or setup ensures high-quality transfer of image and sound up to 1920x1200 at 60Hz.
The reduction is only one-way, i.e. the converter from DisplayPort to HDMI, not vice versa.
• DisplayPort v1.1,
• DP connector with latch (M) male,
• connector latch control button.
• HDMI v1.3a,
• HDMI A (F) female connector.
• max. 1920 x 1200 (16:10) @60Hz WUXGA
• 1920 x 1080 (16:9) Full HD/1080p
• 1680 x 1050 (16:10) WSXGA+
• 1600 x 1200 (4:3) UXGA
• 1600 x 900 (16:9) HD+
• 1440 x 900 (16:10) WXGA+
• 1400 x 1050 (4:3) SXGA+
• 1366 x 768 (16:9) WXGA
• 1360 x 768
• 1280 x 1024 (5:4) SXGA
• 1280 x 960 (4:3) SXGA-
• 1280 x 800 (16:10) WXGA
• 1280 x 768 (5:3) WXGA
• 1280 x 720 (16:9) HD/WXGA/720p
• 1280 x 600
• 1152 x 864 (4:3) XGA+
• 1024 x 768 (4:3) XGA
• 800 x 600 (4:3) SVGA
• Sound transfer support.
• DDC (Display Data Channel) support - Intelligent setting of resolution, frequency and other parameters according to the source graphics chip.
• Supported modes: mirroring the primary monitor area (default setting), expanding the primary monitor area.
• HPD (Hot-Plug-Detect) support - communication sequence controlling the connection/disconnection of the device while running.
• Supports power saving modes with spinning down controlled by a source device (PC) and a viewing device (monitor/TV).
• Power supply via bus - no external power is needed.
• Gold-plated connectors for perfect contact and oxidation limitation.
• NXP PTN3361BBS chip is used.
• Miniature dimensions 56 x 24 x 12 mm.
• Weight only 12 g.
• Working temperature: 0 ~ 40°C.
• Storage temperature: -10 ~ +85°C.
• All versions of MS Windows, Mac OS, Linux and other operating systems.
• It is a pure hardware converter, the transfer is provided only by a chip of the adapter without computer participation, no drivers are installed, so the compatibility is not dependent on the operating system used.
• DisplayPort > HDMI converter,
• packed in a cardboard box.
|connector||DP male built-in|
|connector||HDMI A female|
|max. resolution||1920 x 1200 @60Hz WUXGA|
|display modes||mirroring / extending the primary monitor area|
|energy saving||yes (computer- and display-controlled sleeping)|
|Display Data Channel||yes (DDC - automatic setting of monitor parameters according to the graphic chip)|
|Hot Plug Detect||yes (HPD - connecting / disconnecting device when running)|
|Plug and Play||yes|
|dimensions||56 x 24 x 12 mm|
|on the bus||yes (DP bus power)|
|MS Windows||all versions|
|MS Windows Server||all versions|
|Mac OS||all versions|
- DisplayPort > HDMI adapter
- The manual is not necessary - the converter connects and works immediately, nothing needs to be installed
- a cardboard box with an option to be hanged on the retail display stands
- package dimensions 14 x 8.8 x 3.6 cm
- weight of 1 pc package 51 g
- EAN 8595247902740
- number of pieces in the box: 100
- total weight of the box: 5.8 kg G.W.
- box dimensions: 45 x 35 x 38 cm